So… Google just fired an employee for… not agreeing with the company’s diversity policy.
It also raises – once again – the issue of possible political bias at the worlds leading search engine.
• Gizmodo: Here’s The Full 10-Page Anti-Diversity Screed Circulating Internally at Google »
• TechCrunch: There’s a manifesto criticizing Google’s diversity efforts circulating inside the company »
• TechCrunch: Google fires the engineer who wrote that viral memo criticizing its diversity efforts »
• The Telegraph: Google fires employee behind anti-diversity memo for ‘perpetuating gender stereotypes’ »
• Tim Pools first Youtube comment on Google and diversity »
Tim Pools latest Youtube-comment on the issue:
Update – Google Memo: Fired Employee Speaks Out! | James Damore and Stefan Molyneux:
Update 2 – Daily Wire: 4 Things The Google Manifesto DOESN’T Say That The Media Claim It Says »
Update 3 – A Youtube comment from Jordan Peterson:
Update 4 – The Google Memo: Four Scientists Respond »